Thursday, January 15, 2015

We made it to Seoul, South Korea

What an incredible fight!  It's baffling to think that we boarded Thursday morning in Houston and now it's 4:30pm on Friday in Seoul. The flight was fantastic and I highly recommend Korean Air. We're a little tired but we had a very restful flight and are feeling good with the new time zone.

The food was delicious and NO octopus for me. I can't speak for Jeremy though. You can see a pic of whatever he ate.  The attendant asked Jeremy if he wanted beef,  chicken or "???"  We couldn't make out what the third choice was and she said it sooo fast assuming us silly Americans won't eat it. Well Jeremy raised his eye brows and proudly said he will take the mystery meat. LOL

They provide us with slippers and a tooth brush too. Once everyone boarded, they let us all shift around to pick any seat. Jeremy and I had a row all to ourselves. I have to say how excited I was to see one of the attendants going down the aisles with a small brush and pan picking up all loose dirt and trash. Have I mentioned how much I love Korean Air?

Now that we're in the airport we saw KFC and Burger King so opted for a taste of home for dinner. We board the plane for Beijing in 2 hours YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment