Wednesday, January 14, 2015

On our way

We're off to Houston!  It's been an incredibly blessed and powerful day. Your prayers have built this wall around us of peace, love and joy. I'm incredibly proud of Jonah for praying 2 years ago asking God for a sister before we ever thought about adoption. I do have to share a story on Hudson. Yesterday, we were talking with Mona J about Annabelle. Hudson explained, "My baby sister is adopted just like uncle Buck.  That means she's very special."  I'm in awe of witnessing the Lord move through the mouths and hearts of our children. We are very excited to share the word with our sweet daughter too.

Now it's time to post the traditional international adoption luggage pic. Yes I had to bring at least one of my 31 bags Kelly ;-)

And the last picture of us as a family of four! 

We fly out tomorrow morning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment