Sunday, February 8, 2015

Annabelle's first church service

Today we took Annabelle to worship and fellowship with our family at Alpine. This day has been a long time coming. Just thinking that this will be the first time for my daughter to hear praise music to her heavenly father gave me butterflies. 

We were so excited to see everyone and share hugs, laughter and praise that our Annabelle was finally here.  Jeremy filled out our first membership card as a family of 5. Oh how I've waited for that sweet yet small confirmation that we are a family that is united in one place. 


I watched her face as she heard us sing as a church family for the first time. She was in awe...
The next song she decided to join in singing. I could hear her sweet voice of Chinese jibberish and repeating a few English in between. When we sang "This is holy ground. We're standing on holy ground. For the Lord is present and where He is Is holy" Tears swelled and I lost it...


This sweet baby came from a land where so many do not know of our Savior. She will not be one of those. Baby girl, we are humbled by experiencing your first worship together.

No comments:

Post a Comment